As an individual who has always oscillated from being a punctual person to a super-late person to being a punctual person again, here are my views on the Concept of Time…
- Time is the strangest illusion that remains with you in a fleeting moment and divides your life into two wide chasms of past and future; neither of which can be surpassed or conquered!
- Is the realization of infinite nature of time a comforting factor; especially when the finite nature of one’s life is hammered into one’s consciousness with every passing moment?
- Is it time’s fault if it is cruel to one who does not value it?
- When is time satisfied about its worthy use? Does time feel on the top of the world when one spends it hating, grieving, stressing, cribbing, complaining and whining? Or is time in a happy zone when one spends it loving, caring, rejoicing and sharing? Time is spent either which ways! The way you spend it becomes your definition of Life!
- Time existed before you were born! Time will exist while you live! Time will exist after you die. Why don’t you then learn something from the infinite nature of time?
- Time is infinite and you cannot possess it. Does it speak something about the nature of infinity? That is cannot be possessed? Infinity is something that the heart yearns for. Infinite and unbridled love! Why do we then try to possess finite things?
- What is the relationship between time and love? Is the racing of heart at the sight of your beloved which lasts for fleeting moments the measure of timeless love? Can the longevity of time be used as a yardstick to measure the depth of true love?
- The passage of time washes away the deepest of scar. What does that speak about the scar to being with? If time does obliterate or blunts the nature of the pain, does the pain surreal at the very first place?
- Is time not deadly honest right from the moment of men’s birth? Is time not taking a man towards his final destination with every passing moment? Why do man, then, choses to stay in a state of illusion and ignore the calls of time?
- Loving someone deeply and truly is the only yardstick of time well spent; time waits with baited breath for human race to realize this simple truth since infinity!